Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05188 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,324 Dinar (25,523₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)