Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.045 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,499 Dinar (C$2,392) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)