Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,909 Dinar (C$3,587) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)