Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00499 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,251 Dinar (250,907 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)