Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32633 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,218 Dinar (3,731TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 1,500 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)