Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00241 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 81% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,079 Dinar (1,276,903 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)