Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01202 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,025 Dinar (¥168,460) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (14 minutes ago)