Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01242 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,036 Dinar (¥163,858) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (36 minutes ago)