Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,655 Dinar (€1,733) in Kaunas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)