Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 858 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01253 LYD / NPR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,440 Dinar (₨ 114,928) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)