Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.568 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,670 Dinar (€1,065) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Herzliya costs 49 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)