Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.643 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,551 Dinar (€944) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)