Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.652 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,960 Dinar (€1,186) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)