Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20083 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 33% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,123 Dinar (元10,573) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (32 minutes ago)