Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20341 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,300 Dinar (元11,307) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)