Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 LYD / UGX *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 43% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 963 Dinar (2,742,310 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)