Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15512 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,328 Dinar (15,007 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 2,279 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cascavel costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)