Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15537 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,143 Dinar (13,793 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (41 minutes ago)