Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16022 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,404 Dinar (15,004 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)