Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.579 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,096 Dinar (€1,328) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)