Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06189 LYD / CZK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,707 Dinar (27,585 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)