Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02170 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,189 Dinar (₨100,849) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)