Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01931 LYD / KGS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,935 Dinar (100,202 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)