Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00452 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,822 Dinar (624,928 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)