Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00429 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,823 Dinar (658,047 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)