Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00432 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,856 Dinar (429,917 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (42 minutes ago)