Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00411 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,043 Dinar (253,629 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Valletta costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)