Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00407 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,041 Dinar (255,787 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)