Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00241 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,635 Dinar (678,892 Franc) in Kara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $661 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (42 minutes ago)