Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04463 LYD / TWD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,908 Dinar (65,156 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)