Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04575 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,591 Dinar (34,764 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)