Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04509 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,664 Dinar (36,905 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$50 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)