Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04553 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,621 Dinar (35,606 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)