Cost of living comparison between Kano, Nigeria and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00459 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,135 Dinar (464,813 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)