Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Kano have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00450 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,071 Dinar (460,765 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)