Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Kano have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00375 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 35% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,046 Dinar (278,559 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (44 minutes ago)