Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00861 LYD / LKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,311 Dinar (152,248 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)