Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01226 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,810 Dinar (¥147,616) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)