Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01246 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,096 Dinar (¥168,262) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (43 minutes ago)