Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01257 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,962 Dinar (¥156,068) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)