Cost of living comparison between Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33434 LYD / MYR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,753 Dinar (RM8,234) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)