Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34118 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,607 Dinar (RM4,710) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)