Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32632 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,554 Dinar (RM4,761) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)