Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00033 LYD / KHR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,963 Dinar (5,947,649 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)