Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00036 LYD / UGX *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,192 Dinar (3,272,492 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €21,000 (about 2 hours ago)