Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 LYD / UGX *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,267 Dinar (5,680,291 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (23 minutes ago)