Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00036 LYD / UGX *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,333 Dinar (3,654,006 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)