Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00037 LYD / UGX *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,750 Dinar (4,672,201 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)