Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00041 LYD / UGX
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,283 Dinar (5,628,539 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)