Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,957 Dinar (C$1,820) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)