Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05029 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,700 Dinar (33,806₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)