Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05362 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,900 Dinar (35,435₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (40 minutes ago)