Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36639 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,618 Dinar (4,417 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨116,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hong Kong costs HK$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Graz costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,350 (about 2 hours ago)