Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.797 LYDX / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,313 Dinar (6,189 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)