Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02130 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,938 Dinar (₨90,973) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)