Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49701 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 36% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,089 Dinar (2,191 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (42 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)