Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39524 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,430 Dinar (6,147TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)