Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25907 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,279 Dinar (4,938TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)