Cost of living comparison between Kahramanmaraş, Turkey and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40770 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,683 Dinar (6,580TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)