Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28916 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,220 Dinar (4,217TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 3 hours ago)