Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37403 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,588 Dinar (6,919TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (about 2 hours ago)