Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01242 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,603 Dinar (¥209,540) in Kagoshima.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)