Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01222 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,431 Dinar (¥117,114) in Kagoshima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)