Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.391 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,646 Dinar ($1,184) in Kadoma.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)