Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.332 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,795 Dinar ($1,348) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)