Cost of living comparison between Kabwe, Zambia and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14125 LYD / ZMW
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,733 Dinar (19,346 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)