Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13745 LYD / ZMW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,589 Dinar (11,563 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (41 minutes ago)