Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02045 LYD / AFN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,164 Dinar (154,764 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)