Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,809 Dinar (€2,529) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)