Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40081 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,770 Dinar (R$ 4,415) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $407 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)