Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35703 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,280 Dinar (R$ 3,585) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)