Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45002 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,553 Dinar (R$ 5,673) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (32 minutes ago)