Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01019 LYD / SSP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,941 Dinar (190,406 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)