Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01271 LYD / SSP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 63% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,166 Dinar (91,694 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)