Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil vs Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 LYDX / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,041 Dinar (R$ 8,487) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (30 minutes ago)