Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.632 LYDX / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,073 Dinar (R$ 9,025) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (about 1 hour ago)