Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02872 LYD / DOP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,624 Dinar (RD$ 56,545) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)