Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03091 LYD / DOP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,130 Dinar (RD$ 101,266) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)