Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15923 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,748 Dinar (23,536 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)