Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15402 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,034 Dinar (13,205 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)