Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16175 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,123 Dinar (13,123 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)