Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31992 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,798 Dinar (RM8,746) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (42 minutes ago)