Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33632 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,724 Dinar (RM5,126) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (42 minutes ago)