Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32841 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,586 Dinar (RM4,829) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,607 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bergen costs kr 380,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)