Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.33727 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,880 Dinar (RM5,574) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Wuhan costs 1,300元 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)