Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32443 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,666 Dinar (RM5,135) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)