Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,234 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10492 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,733 Dinar (R 26,053) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)