Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.644 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 28% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,569 Dinar (€1,563) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)