Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35785 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,346 Dinar (R$ 3,761) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)