Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38058 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,618 Dinar (R$ 4,250) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)